1. Draw the "bones" of your letter form in pencil.
2. Once you have your basic letter form, you can go back over it in ink (here I'm using a Sharpie!)
3. Add some "muscle"😉 by thickening your strokes to your liking.I'm using a PaperMate Flair pen for more accuracy here!
4. Fill in your letters.If you want that "shine" look, leave empty white areas in your strokes.
Or... if you want a bolder look, fill your letters in completely like this!
5. Now erase your pencil marks (once your ink is dry) and voila!